Policies & procedures
Office Hours: Monday - Saturday 10 AM - 4 PM.
All guests and their visitors must check-in with the main office prior to going to their site.
After hour check-ins are available with management approval only (no late-night arrivals please)!
Full payment is due at time of check-in.
Check-in is from 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM Check out is before 11:00 AM
We will show you your site and provide a Welcome Packet.
If you arrive during quiet hours (10:00 PM - 8: 00 AM) we ask that your set up is minimal until normal hours due to noise disturbances. After hours arrivals MUST be approved by management.
You must give us accurate arrival and departure dates when booking. We can only guarantee the dates in which you have booked. If you arrive early or want to check out late it is at the discretion of the park’s availability.
If you wish to come in earlier than your arrival date you must call us and confirm. If you show up without warning we may not have availability outside of the dates you have booked.
If you take your rig and leave without letting management know, you will be considered “checked-out.”
We do not refund payments if you decide to leave early, or you decide to cancel your reservations.
· We welcome friendly, non-aggressive pets who are up-to-date on vaccines and free from parasites including fleas.
· All pets must be on a leash unless they are in the fenced in pet area and remain under supervision at the dog park. This includes dogs, cats, etc.
Pet waste inside the Dog Park must be picked up and disposed of in the designated trash bins.
· No pets are allowed to be unattended at your site. This is for their safety.
· Please dispose of pet waste in the designated trash bins. This is a zero-tolerance policy.
· Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM until 8:00 AM. Check-out is by 11:00 AM.
· Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
· The speed limit is 5 MPH. Please drive slowly and in the proper direction (our roads are one-way).
· All guests may receive packages here, and long-term guests only may receive mail. However, all items received after your departure will be returned to sender. We cannot forward mail or packages.
· We aim to keep the park beautiful and clean. Clotheslines, refrigerators, tents, drying racks, or anything else of the sort are not permitted outside at any site. Keep your area neat and free of clutter.
· No rugs are to be placed upon the grass.
· Trash is never to be left at any site. Garbage must be secured in appropriate bags and placed in the dumpster. Break up boxes. No fish guts are allowed in the dumpster. Only household trash allowed. Contact us at the office if you need bulky items removed, and we can do so for you for a small fee.
· We will be mowing the grass on Wednesdays and Thursdays, weather permitting. If you see or hear us doing lawn work, it is up to you to move your vehicle or not.
· Only propane campfire rings are allowed at sites. We have a community fire pit for wood fires.
· No ignited grills are allowed on top of the picnic tables because of it being a fire hazard.
· No digging, planting, or building on the property. You may have potted plants on your patio.
· No one is to put sheds or structures on any site. No one is to build any deck or any addition to any deck. All decks are considered to be property of the park.
· Only 1 RV and 2 vehicles per site. $25.00 per month for additional vehicles or towed equipment. No parking on the street. Do not park in vacant sites.
· For towable RV’s, you must have access to a tow vehicle with no greater than 24 hours’ notice.
· The clubhouse kitchen is not for public use. Please do not open cabinets/drawers. You are welcome to use the microwave and sink.
· For long term monthly rentals, there is a $25.00 fee on late rent payments.
· Alcohol is allowed at your site. Please enjoy responsibly.
· Smoking is allowed at your site only; however, you are not to leave any trash.
· Profanity, belligerence, obvious intoxication, fighting, or rough housing of any kind is not allowed.
· Please do not cut across any sites.
· No one is to go behind the clubhouse for any reason at any time.
· No one is to go in the drainage ditch/ water easement. No fishing. Please keep your kids and pets out of them too.
· No one is to knock on management’s door at any time. Rather, you may call the business phone at (251) 928-7335. If there is an urgent or emergent issue, please use discretion on calling after hours or call 911.
· Magnolia Farms RV Park falls under: Alabama Code 34-15-17. By staying, you agree to Alabama Code 34-15-17. Management reserves the right to ask anyone to leave at any time for any reason.
· Management has the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time.