Updated: Feb 4
On behalf of Magnolia Farms RV Park, we (Ryan, Danielle, Sunshine, and Shadow) welcome all new and returning guests! Thank you for choosing us!
Check out the calendar for specific dates of events happening at Magnolia Farms RV Park!
The weather is getting cooler so please feel free to enjoy the fire pit. Firewood is for sale. See the office for details.
FYI – The magical poop fairy doesn’t live here. It is MANDATORY that everyone pick up their dog’s poop. Thank you for helping us keep things clean.
Please throw your trash bags into the back of the dumpster and break down any boxes.
This month’s events:
SEAFOOD BOIL 1:00 P.M
· Hosted by Bob and Anita (site C-4)
· $14 per person
· Maryland-Style seafood boil featuring Crawfish, Crablegs, Shrimp, Scallops, Sausage, Corn-on-the-cob, and potatoes
SUPER BOWL 5:30 P.M
· Kick-off is at 5:30p.m
· Bring your favorite super bowl food such as wings, dips, chips, and more!
· Sign up sheet is on the front door of the clubhouse
SMORE’S @ THE FIRE PIT 4:30 P.M
· Join us for smore’s around a toasty bonfire
· Bring your chair!
· Bring your favorite drink
· Smores will be provided
· Roasting sticks will be provided
COFFEE AND DONUTS 9:00 A.M
· A Magnolia Farms tradition . . . complimentary!
WALK AWAY THE POUNDS
· Hosted by Shirl
· This is a workout on DVD
CARDS AND GAMES
· Meet in the clubhouse
We have a wide variety of cards and games including poker and board games BINGO
· 10 cents per card
· Hosted by Shirl
Just a reminder: we have horseshoes and other fun yard games – just ask us about them!
Did you know that we have an activities committee?
Jeanne and Shirl are our activity directors.
Please see our calendar for activities this month as we have added new ones.
FYI: The club house is open to all so please feel free to use it for:
· Puzzle Making
· Watching TV
· or . . . whatever you enjoy J